Friday, November 19, 2010

This and that

I have been busy making cards, trying my hand at etching deco blocks and making a few cards. My granddaughter and grandson were here last week with their mom (my oldest daughter Crystal) from North Idaho and my youngest daughter was here as well. They all came over to be here for the adoption ceremony last week! Wow -- I just realized -- I have been Aiden's mommy for one full week now and we spent it being sick! LOL Oh well. Anyway, here are some pictures of my kiddos!
My Princess Bonnie - the only granddaughter out of six grandchildren

I love these boys! Mason is on the left and Aiden is on the right. Mason is 2 months younger and much bigger but Aiden is the Uncle!

Mason checking out Aunt Erin's phone!

Aiden loves to take the cushions off the couches

He got tired after running up and down his "stairs"

what a sweetheart she is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Leave a comment if you like, I appreciate it so very much. I had to enable to word verification due to spamming that recently started, sorry about that!
Best wishes for a fabulous day!
KathyB