Sunday, October 7, 2012

First Christmas Card of the year!

I just purchased this incredible file set from KaDoodle Bug Designs and immediately knew what I wanted to do with it. My little man Aiden loves to make snowmen and last year we did not have enough snow to do that. So here is hoping this year he will get that chance. This will be his Christmas card for 2012.


This is the outside of the card with the girl bunny carrying a large snowball.  The card base is made out of a simple blue piece of cardstock and another piece of cardstock for the hill. The words were written using my pen tool for my wonderful Black Cat Cougar and then cut it out by replacing the blade housing. I love my Cougar! 

And here is the inside with the boy bunny getting ready to put the hat on their snowman! I cut all pieces for the bunnies, snowman and snowballs on one 8 1/2 x 11 piece of white cardstock and then played with markers and my colored pencils and mineral spirits. Had I been thinking I would have done the majority of the coloring before taking all the little pieces off the mat .... oh well, my fingers are multi-colored now, which shows I have been crafting today! :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Kathy

You can get this wonderful file set here at KaDoodle Bug Designs - it is called Winter Snow Buddies

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Leave a comment if you like, I appreciate it so very much. I had to enable to word verification due to spamming that recently started, sorry about that!
Best wishes for a fabulous day!
KathyB