Sunday, March 7, 2010

Critters don't like me tonight!

After multiple interruptions today I gave up on trying to make even one fleece critter today. The one purple dog was working out well until I realized the face was cockeyed and the eyes don't line up! LOL Poor dog! Guess the grandson gets this one to play with as I can't take the eyes off now. Lessons learned, place the eyes after the head is all sewed together and attached to the body, not before (like patterns tell you to do). Oh well. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I have a very early day so I am off for the night!
KathyB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Leave a comment if you like, I appreciate it so very much. I had to enable to word verification due to spamming that recently started, sorry about that!
Best wishes for a fabulous day!
KathyB