Saturday, March 6, 2010

Easter Egg free SVG and MTC files

I had a lot of fun making these eggs from free coloring pages. Some day I hope to start trying my hand at actually creating from scratch, only problem is I'm not very artistic LOL. Anyway, I hope you enjoy these files. I have pictures posted of each one, these were quick cut outs so I could show you what the files look like. Enjoy and have a great day!
KathyB


SVG KBs Easter Egg 1

MTC KBs Easter Egg1








SVG KB's Easter Egg2

MTC KB's Easter Egg2








SVG KB's Easter Egg3

MTC KB's Easter Egg3

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Leave a comment if you like, I appreciate it so very much. I had to enable to word verification due to spamming that recently started, sorry about that!
Best wishes for a fabulous day!
KathyB