Saturday, March 20, 2010

wow, it's been a few days

Well I have been busy at work and trying to come up with some ideas for the upcoming National Telecommunications Week. I can't go into detail here because people from work read this from time to time LOL.

I have been spending my free time playing with the new version of Make The Cut software!!! If you don't have this, head over to Make The Cut 

If you are still unsure, check out Yahoo Groups Make the Cut, MTC-Hints and Tips or MTC_Tuts. You can meet great people at any of these sites and learn a ton about the software.

I have finally had a moment to make my Grandson Mason his Easter card. Now I need to get them in the mail. The "peeps" on this card are from Melanie at Mommymelsaddiction the chocolate bunny is from the Easter Solutions cart.  Inside it says "That's what you are to me! HAPPY EASTER"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Leave a comment if you like, I appreciate it so very much. I had to enable to word verification due to spamming that recently started, sorry about that!
Best wishes for a fabulous day!
KathyB